Tag: 香草419论坛

Kacie McDonnell And Aaron Murray Have Reportedly Ended Their Engagement

Kacie McDonnell And Aaron Murray Have Reportedly Ended Their Engagement

first_imgFans of the Georgia Bulldogs watch play against the Mississippi Rebels.ATHENS, GA – SEPTEMBER 29: Fans of the Georgia Bulldogs watch play against the Mississippi Rebels at Sanford Stadium on September 29, 2007 in Athens, Georgia. Georgia won 45 – 17. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)Sad news, Georgia fans. Former Bulldogs quarterback Aaron Murray, who is now a backup signal-caller for the Kansas City Chiefs, is no longer engaged to television anchor Kacie McDonnell. McDonnell, who moved from Philadelphia to Kansas City to be closer to Murray, told Philly.com that the engagement is off. Their love affair had been highly publicized over the past few years. Via Philly.com:“I’m loving my career in Kansas City. I’m really committed to being a part of this community for the time being. The engagement is off. I wish him the best, it’s best to part ways. I’m moving on my with life.”Oddly enough, McDonnell posted an Instagram video of the two kissing at a concert just last week. Murray has not yet addressed the news publicly.last_img read more

Video: Michigan Stuffs Minnesota At The 1-Yard Line, Wins The Little Brown Jug

Video: Michigan Stuffs Minnesota At The 1-Yard Line, Wins The Little Brown Jug

first_imgMichigan defensive line stuffs Minnesota at the goal line.Twitter/@ByAZunigaThe end to the Michigan-Minnesota game was not exactly a ringing endorsement of interim Gophers coach Tracy Claeys. The Gophers appeared to take the lead on a beautiful touchdown throw by Mitch Leidner to Drew Wolitarsky, but a review showed that he was down at the one yard line. Down 29-26, with a timeout left, Minnesota wasted most of its time before a Leidner incompletion on first down. The Gophers only had time for one more play, and Leidner was stuffed at the goal line by the Michigan defense.Michigan wins. https://t.co/MPy8zslh7i— Alejandro Zúñiga (@ByAZuniga) November 1, 2015Michigan had a huge win stolen a few weeks back, and today the Wolverines came out and stole a win from a very emotionally-charged Minnesota squad.last_img

DSME Nabs Order for 18th LNG Carrier in 2018

DSME Nabs Order for 18th LNG Carrier in 2018

first_imgzoomImage Courtesy: DSME South Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has inked a deal for the construction of an additional LNG carrier, pushing this year’s tally to 18.The order has been placed by an unidentified shipowner from Oceania. The 174,000 cbm ship will feature the M-type, Electronically Controlled, Gas Injection (MEGI) engine and  full re-liquefaction system, the shipbuilder said. The newbuild is scheduled for delivery in 2021.Furthermore, DSME has won a contract for the overhaul of KDX-I class destroyers. The latest deal adds USD 230 million to the company’s orderbook value.“It was a good idea to have a sales strategy focused on high value-added vessels such as LNG carriers and special-purpose ships. We will do our best to achieve our order target until the end of the year, and we will continue to do so next year,” a DSME spokesperson said.Just in December, DSME bagged a flurry of orders for LNG carriers: two from BW LNG, one from Maran Gas and three from unnamed owners.Overall, DSME’s total orderbook for this year comprises 47 vessels worth USD 6.81 billion, hitting approximately 93% of the company’s orderbook target for this year of USD 7.3 billion.These include 18 LNG carriers, 16 large-sized crude oil carriers, 16 ultra large containerships, and 6 special-purpose vessels.World Maritime News Stafflast_img read more

BCs auto insurer in financial dumpster fire major reforms needed minister

BCs auto insurer in financial dumpster fire major reforms needed minister

first_imgVANCOUVER – Major reforms are on the way to extinguish a “financial dumpster fire” at British Columbia’s public auto insurer, which projects a $1.3-billion net loss this fiscal year, the province’s attorney general said Monday.David Eby blamed the crisis at the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia on years of “reckless decisions” by the previous Liberal government, including taking more than $1 billion from the insurer and transferring it to government coffers.He also said the government ignored warnings and recommendations made in a 2014 report by independent consultants Ernst & Young, and appears to have scrubbed the recommendations from a version of the report presented to the public.“They knew the dumpster was on fire, but they pushed it behind the building instead of trying to put the fire out,” he said at a news conference, adding that before last spring’s election, the Liberals projected ICBC’s losses to be $11 million.“British Columbians were not told the truth about the state of ICBC. They were told the problem was not serious — a loss of about 100 times less than was actually the case. Now British Columbians are facing the full consequences of the previous government’s decision to bury the truth.”The insurance corporation has already posted a net loss of $935 million for the first nine months of the 2017-18 fiscal year. It said the “sizable and significant loss” is due to a rapid increase in the number of collisions in the province, as well as the rising costs of those claims.Eby, who is also minister responsible for the insurance corporation, said it’s yet to be determined how rates for drivers will be affected, but he intends to keep them affordable, with high-risk drivers paying more while low-risk drivers pay less.He said the government will announce measures to address the crisis in the coming weeks. He said it was seriously looking at a number of different initiatives, including caps on financial awards for minor injuries, changes to deductibles and other reforms aimed at lowering legal and auto body costs.The government is not considering no-fault insurance, he said, as it wants to protect the right to sue and recover damages from the court system.Eby did not provide a copy of the draft Ernst & Young report he accused the Liberals of redacting. But former finance minister Mike de Jong told The Province newspaper that the government removed at least one of the recommendations, around minor-injury caps, because it wasn’t prepared to consider it.Liberal legislator John Yap said the threat posed by rising claims and payouts is well-known and the previous government took steps to deal with the issue. As well, a third-party review of ICBC was ordered by the B.C. Liberals and delivered on July 10, so it was waiting on the desk of the new minister, he said.“Instead of taking the immediate actions the report called for, David Eby has done nothing for seven months except order another review,” said Yap.“It is clear the B.C. NDP made promises they can’t deliver on and so are looking to lay blame instead of accepting responsibility for that. David Eby has a blueprint for moving forward at ICBC but keeps delaying any action and is allowing the problem to grow even worse under his watch.”Eby said the situation at ICBC would have “implications” for the provincial budget, but he referred questions to Finance Minister Carole James, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment.Asked whether he would rule out privatizing the public insurance corporation, he said ICBC provides many important services to the public, including driver licensing, and Ontario’s privatized regime has not delivered lower costs to ratepayers.“It’s not simply a matter of who owns the insurer. It’s a matter of management. It’s our intention to get management under control at ICBC.”— Follow @ellekane on Twitter.last_img read more

Canada will feel oilpatch pain but likely wont be as bad as

Canada will feel oilpatch pain but likely wont be as bad as

first_imgOTTAWA — The head of the Bank of Canada says the negative impacts of low oil prices that have struck Western Canada will reverberate across the entire national economy.But governor Stephen Poloz says the sting of weaker crude prices will likely have a smaller impact across Canada than the 2015 oil-price crisis, which contributed at the time to a slight, technical recession.In prepared notes of his speech today in Toronto, Poloz says oil and gas production now makes up just 3.5 per cent share of Canada’s, compared to six per cent in 2014.Looking at the positive side, Poloz says the latest oil-price shock also arrives at a time when Canada’s economy is running close to full tilt and the unemployment rate is at a 40-year low.The central bank has been on a rate-hiking path to keep inflation from running too hot — but on Wednesday it left its trend-setting interest rate unchanged as it underlined negatives such as the recent drop in oil prices and an unexpected decline in business investment.Poloz says in his speech that economic data since October have been on the disappointing side and market watchers believe the developments will delay the timing of future rate hikes.The Canadian Presslast_img read more

Enbridge restores smaller natural gas pipeline in BC after main line blast

Enbridge restores smaller natural gas pipeline in BC after main line blast

first_imgIt damaged the company’s primary natural gas pipeline linking the Fort Nelson area to Vancouver and south to another 750,000 customers in the northwest United States.(THE CANADIAN PRESS) PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. – The company that shut down its main natural gas pipeline through British Columbia following an explosion and fire Tuesday night says it has restarted a smaller line running beside the damaged pipe.Enbridge says it has received National Energy Board approval Wednesday night to restart its 76-centimetre line, which was shut down as a precaution because it is in the same path as the 91-centimetre line that ruptured and exploded near Prince George.The Calgary-based energy supplier says the line was carefully checked before permission was received to restart it at about 80 percent of normal capacity. Fortis BC, the company that depends on the Enbridge line for about 85 percent of the gas it delivers to its one million customers, says in an online notice that gas is now flowing, but customers are still asked to cut back.It says restoring flow in the smaller line is a positive step, but until the damaged larger line is repaired, a shortage of natural gas continues.In response to the call for conservation, the B.C. Institute of Technology has tweeted that heat is off on the north side of its Burnaby campus until further notice, while the University of B.C. has told researchers and other non-essential users to immediately stop using natural gas.The UBC bulletin says although gas use should still be restricted, “UBC buildings that use natural gas for heating, hot water and cooking are no longer expected to be impacted.”In an earlier news release, Enbridge said it is working with other companies to find alternate supplies of gas to meet demand.Investigators are still searching for a cause of the blast just outside Prince George.last_img read more

Dawson Creek RCMP execute search warrant no charges laid

Dawson Creek RCMP execute search warrant no charges laid

first_imgDAWSON CREEK, B.C. – The Dawson Creek RCMP executed a search warrant on Wednesday at a residence on 107 avenue.On Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019, members of the RCMP North District Regional General Investigation Section with the help of the Dawson Creek RCMP executed a search warrant at the residence located at 1500 107th Ave, in Dawson Creek, BC.Two men and two women were detained during the execution of the warrant, and were released without charges. The investigation is currently still ongoing.If you have any information on this incident, please call the Dawson Creek RCMP at 250-784-3700. If you wish to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).last_img

LNG Canadas progress one year later

LNG Canadas progress one year later

first_imgAccording to LNG Canada,  construction management of Cedar Valley Lodge was handed over to the prime contractor JGC Fluor. One of JGC Fluor’s first and most important projects is advancing the Lodge, the long-term workforce accommodation centre and associated facilities. The aim is to be in Q2 2020, with JGC Fluor clearing and preparing the site, doing topsoil work and demolishing structures at the former Eurocan site.TC Energy is building the 670-km Coastal GasLink pipeline that will move natural gas from the Montney region in northeast B.C. to the facility in Kitimat – traversing two mountain ranges in the process.LNG Canada recently made its first contract award for operations. HaiSea Marine, a consortium between the Haisla Nation and Seaspan, a contract to supply and operate tugboats that will be needed to accompany the large LNG vessels as they enter and exit the harbour, valued at $500MBC Hydro will be providing hydro-electric power to the project, helping to achieve the lowest carbon intensity of any large scale LNG plant operating in the world today. BC Hydro is advancing work to construct a transmission line at the site.LNG Canada shares, its commitment to be a good neighbour and build on strong relationships with First Nations, the community and other stakeholders is a priority.To read more; CLICK HERE KITIMAT, B.C. – Construction by LNG Canada in Kitimat is underway and one year later LNG shares progress to the site is quite impressive.According to LNG Canada, dredging is taking place in the Kitimat Harbour to get the existing port ready for larger vessels and piling at Terminal A, where a new wharf is being built for Rio Tinto.Progress with the environmental offsetting programs has started with the creation of salt marshes at Minette Bay and Hospital Beach, a fish ladder at Anderson Creek, and the diversion of Kitimat River to offset the environmental impact of construction-related work shared, LNG Canada.last_img read more

Why is JDU contesting minus manifesto asks Tejashwi

Why is JDU contesting minus manifesto asks Tejashwi

first_imgPatna: Attacking Bihar’s ruling JD-U for contesting the Lok Sabha elections without a manifesto, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav on Friday asked it to release it at least at the end of the campaign on Friday. “Nitish Chachaji, today is the last day of campaign of Lok Sabha polls, at least release the manifesto,” said Tejashwi Yadav. Interestingly, this is the first election the JD-U has contested without a manifesto. However, its National Democratic Alliance (NDA) partners — the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) — did release their manifestos. The Bihar opposition leader also wondered if the Janata Dal-United and its chief Nitish Kumar had accepted the BJP’s manifesto as its own. “Nitish (Kumar) and the JD-U are following the BJP and seeking votes in the name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. By not releasing its own manifesto till the end of elections, the JD-U has made clear what it stands for,” he said. Tejashwi Yadav also said that the much-hyped liquor ban had failed in Bihar as alcohol was easily available everywhere.last_img read more

Frank Epitropoulos leaves Ohio State football program

Frank Epitropoulos leaves Ohio State football program

As Ohio State’s 2014 training camp continues, one Buckeye’s career has ended.Redshirt-sophomore wide receiver Frank Epitropoulos, an Upper Arlington, Ohio, native, has decided to end his time with the OSU football team to focus on his pre-medical/dental academic program, according to an OSU press release.In the release, Epitropoulos expressed his gratitude before explaining his decision to leave the team.“I want to thank my teammates and coaching staff for all of their help and support. I wish them the best this season,” Epitropoulos said. “I love being an Ohio State Buckeye, but I am also competing to get into medical school and that is very important to me and my family. I am already in my third year at Ohio State and the process to begin applying to medical schools is not far off. After consulting with my family, I have therefore decided to end my athletic career so I can focus solely on academics.”Epitropoulos played in four games for the Buckeyes during his redshirt-freshman season in 2013.OSU also confirmed a couple of training camp injuries in its most recent release.Following a tweet from the linebacker yesterday, OSU confirmed that freshman linebacker Kyle Berger has torn his ACL and is set for surgery next week. In addition, OSU confirmed that freshman defensive lineman Dylan Thompson has a knee injury that will not require surgery.According to the release, both players are out indefinitely.OSU is set to continue training camp from the Ackerman Road fields throughout the remainder of this week. read more