Tag: 上海油压体验论坛

Manor mansion passed in at auction

Manor mansion passed in at auction

first_img2 Charlton St, Southport was passed in at auction.A SOUTHPORT mega-mansion with a Kardashian-inspired kitchen has failed to sell at auction. The property at 2 Charlton Street went under the hammer at the Palazzo Versace today.Despite a crowd of 20 attending, the property was passed in with no opening bid. The house sprawls over 5,238sq m of manicured land. Each room is themed differently.The sprawling seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom manor estate features extravagant imported decor such as a chandelier dripping Czech crystals and Ralph Lauren wallpaper, and a Tuscan-style pool and tennis court.Well-travelled, successful businesswoman and vendor Fiona Jackson stripped the manor back to its “beautiful bones” after purchasing it in 2013. A crowd of about 20 people attended the auction at Palazzo Versace.Marketing agent Michael Mahon of Queensland Sotheby’s International Realty said he would continue discussions with “three interested parties”.“There was a strong level of interest,” Mr Mahon said.More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North1 hour ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa21 hours ago“One is local and the other two are from interstate.” The kitchen was custom designed to look like it could belong to a Kardashian. Or you could have a soak in this OTT bathroom.“It was so run down, but I had such an amazing vision for it,” Mrs Jackson told the Gold Coast Bulletin recently.“We travel a lot so most of the ideas and materials came from overseas.”The property has been on the market since 2015 and its campaign has included an agency change. The Tuscan-style pool area is inviting.last_img read more

Mullins quartet in RSA hunt

Mullins quartet in RSA hunt

first_img Trainer David Pipe has confirmed his exciting novice chaser Goulanes will line up. A dual winner over hurdles, the seven-year-old kept his unbeaten record intact when he made a winning debut over fences in the Towton Novices’ Chase at Wetherby last month. Pipe said: “He’s going for the RSA. Roger Brookhouse (owner) was keen to go for it so that’s what we’re doing.” Goulanes’ confirmed participation increases speculation that stablemate and long-term ante-post RSA Chase favourite Dynaste will switch to the shorter Jewson Novices’ Chase on Thursday, but Pipe said: “We haven’t made any decision on him. “He’ll be confirmed for both races and we’ll make a decision which way we’re going over the weekend.” The trainer is responsible for Back In Focus, Boston Bob, Marito and Terminal, while Dessie Hughes has both Lyreen Legend and Tofino Bay on the list. Tony Martin’s Dedigout, Gordon Elliott’s Toner D’Oudairies, the Tom Taaffe-trained Argocat and Jim Culloty’s Lord Windermere are the other Irish horses among 21 acceptors. Champion trainer Willie Mullins has a high-class quartet in the RSA Chase at the Cheltenham Festival on Wednesday.center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

FIFA disappointed with empty seats in Turkey at Under-20 World Cup

FIFA disappointed with empty seats in Turkey at Under-20 World Cup

first_imgThe empty seats that have greeted teams at the Under-20 World Cup in Turkey are a disappointment to FIFA.Jim Boyce, the chairman of the FIFA Organizing Committee for the tournament, said Monday that he was unhappy with the turnout that has averaged only 4,828 spectators for the first 12 matches at the six sites.If the trend continues, it would be the lowest attendance ever for an Under-20 World Cup dating back to 1977 — the next lowest being an average of 9,667 in the Netherlands in 2005. Several sites, including Istanbul, were far below the average with the opening France-Ghana match only attracting 2,800 fans in a 50,000-seat stadium.Boyce had expressed concern before the tournament about empty seats, as only 300,000 of the 1.3 million tickets had been sold.“Despite the Local Organizing Committee’s excellent event preparation, I am nevertheless very disappointed by the match attendance figures,” Boyce said. “This tournament is a wonderful chance for Turkey, but the low number of spectators currently detracts from this opportunity.”Boyce and local organizers were hopeful those numbers would rise as the tournament reached the knockout stages. “I am confident that it will improve as the tournament progresses,” Boyce said. “I am sure that those who have seen the matches already on TV will have realized that they can go to the stadium and witness some fantastic football and possibly the next Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Kaka or Ronaldinho – all of whom have previously participated in this competition.”A spokesman for local organizers did not immediately respond to a request for comment.The embarrassing sight of near-empty stadiums could hurt Turkey’s chances of hosting bigger events in the future. It is competing against Madrid and Tokyo for the right to host the 2020 Olympics.Boyce said before the tournament that this event — the second biggest FIFA competition after the World Cup — was a chance for Turkey to show its potential for hosting big events.“It’s very important the Turkish football public come out and give great support to this tournament,” Boyce said last week.“I know Turkey for example is very keen on hopefully hosting the likes of the European finals,” he said. “Obviously an event like this will put Turkish football on the map and hopefully will help them in their bid in the future to host bigger tournaments such as a World Cup.”last_img read more